Mingming (>^.^<)
I can't still veer away from thinking about the momentous event two days ago..
I saw him personally.. in flesh and alive.

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.

I couldn't control myself to scream out the excitement that has been kept inside for three months.
Finally, he's there singing and I was just listening to every words he had spoken.. to his soothing voice that was engraved in my brain.

To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.

I didn't care about the crowd..
All I could see was him, standing in front of me..
He's a seraphim in disguise who can mend all the broken souls with just his whisper.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said..

It might be just a spur of moment that I felt the connection between his song and the essence to listen to it.
For a moment, it ignited my feelings and felt anew for some unknown reason.

I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away.

And when he stepped out of the stage and thought he wouldn't come back,
the whole atmosphere turned gloomy and lifeless.

I know I'll see you again whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care and..

Then, suddenly, his shadow appeared again..
It made my heart jumped out.
Incubus Live in Manila July 28, 2011 - photo by Xien Primero
And when he started to play that familiar melody, I couldn't help but to melt to where I stood.
And like what I'd seen in my dreams for hundred times..
He sang it to me..

I miss you.
-Incubus
0 Responses

Post a Comment