Mingming (>^.^<)
I remember the last time my hair was cut at its shortest length..
I was weeping for almost a month and swore to God that i would never let my hair be trimmed too short..

Since then, I treated my hair just like a precious crown..
It had been dyed, curled, permed, rebonded, etc.. everything just to make it look splendid.
Noticeably, I rarely tie my hair in ponytail because it tends to draw people's attention much to my face..


Recently, I went to a hair salon and had a hair rebond treatment.
But the hairstylist asked to shorten my hair to my shoulder level..
I agreed but the end result was not really pleasing (for me).
I wanted to fix and put back my hair strands from the floor..
However, that was obviously unimaginable and impossible.

Whenever I look in the mirror, I wonder how long I will wait to grow my hair longer..
It is frustrating..
I have a feeling akin to losing a part of myself which will take time to rejuvenate..
And all I can do is to wait for it to grow..
0 Responses

Post a Comment