Mingming (>^.^<)
For the last time,
I stared at the four walls of my room with increasing sadness felt in the atmosphere.
I closed my eyes because I couldn't hold my tears from coming out. Not again..
Inevitably, they slid unhurriedly like liquid grains and dried up without traces..
reminiscent of moments shared with a person I hardly knew.
The gentle wind gusted inside through the slightly opened window
disturbing the quietness of the room.
It rang the chime..  "What happens here, stays here."
I was always waiting..
waiting for him..
he was my zephyr that rustled in the early summer breeze.
I was swept away by the gentlest of all winds..
I swang the door and took my last glance inside..
then slowly closed it just like a chapter of a book.
I held my head up high and left silently..
"It was beneath me to beg.."
0 Responses

Post a Comment