Mingming (>^.^<)

"If a picture paints a thousand.. then why can't i paint you"

Who's this guy? perhaps one of you will raise an eyebrow while asking me..

I can't believe that after almost two years, i still can't post a single picture of me with him. how pathetic.

Since this is my first blogpost of year 2011.. i'll give clues..

He's the perfect stranger who shakened my life..

He's the unseen watermark of the lines I scribble in writings for the past two years..

He's the uninvited guest in my dreams who has asked for apology a hundred times..

He's the bittersweet chocolate that savored my unsatisfied hunger and thirst for affection..

He's like the sun.. brighter than anything that one can gaze from the earth..

And even if i closed my eyes and stop staring at it, I can still see its blinding reflection. 

He's the pop up video playing in my mind whenever I sing or hear the Beyonce's Halo song and Katy Perry's Thinking of You..

And whoever he is..
I'll tell you..

It took a lot of courage to let someone as devilly beautiful as him .. get inside my heart..
0 Responses

Post a Comment