Mingming (>^.^<)
This is not an answer to the question i posted last night. thank God I fell asleep. This post will be different among the previous posts i'd written in the past.
This is an open letter to a guy,
you who clutched my heart like a paper
you who cheated on me when i had poured out all my love
you, the reason why i shed tears every night since i found it out
you, who turned out to be my sweetest downfall..

what did those kisses mean? lies.. i never intend to be involved in that kind of trouble.. it's you who unexpectedly came to me.. if i only knew you would make my life more miserable, i should have never open my heart. I never asked you to rescue me from solitude because i learned to live with it.. Ikaw ang lumapit, hindi ako.

this is not to let the whole world know how rude you are.. i'm just finding ways to let my emotions subside.. you see, i haven't slept peacefully for 3 months.. i couldn't accept the fact that someone like you has the guts to ruin someone's life, someone's heart..

Was I a low-life creature for you whom you chose to project all your negative feelings in the world? You succeed.. Naramdaman ko lahat ng emosyon na di ko naramdaman dati.. I felt so much grudge, angst, hatred, emptiness and all the worst feelings a human might have.. What happened to you? What happened to us? I can't avoid questioning God why He let you and I met in this life.. I wish i never ever cross your path.. but too late.. i am emptied out..

I want to stop waking up in the morning with so much burden in my heart and thinking how to survive another day with the paranoia that you're just near enough to hurt me again.. Stop texting me. Wag mo na ako kamustahin.. You're just making the pain more unbearable.. You had all of me, i think that's enough..

I'm closing this chapter of my life where you are part of it.. Thanks for all the goodness and sweet thoughts.. Mabait ka, di lang nakikita ng ibang tao kasi di mo gustong ipaalam sa kanila.. I am always telling myself, "Minalas lang ako sa'yo kasi ginamit mo ako but i can still see the halo in your head.." Good bye..
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment