Mingming (>^.^<)
This is a happy day..
at last, I returned and attended the worship service of  LBBC, my eLbi church.. i was kinda nervous and excited to see my mentors and churchmates. I followed Kuya Aying (close friend of mine) heading the church door and as I opened it, i kept telling myself, "this is it!"..

It felt so good to be back and surrounded by people who readily welcomed me after my long awayness.
I can't put into words the excitement and euphoria seeing everyone raised a smile and wanted to hug me .. That was really priceless and worth the visit. i felt my heart was beating thrice at a time.

"Ok na po ako.", i answered then smiled when my mentors (worship leaders) asked how i have been. i could not gratified their curiosity but i believed those 4 words were enough to tell the complicated backstory of my absence.
0 Responses

Post a Comment