Mingming (>^.^<)
You are my crest in the sky..
My sanity weakens when you stare at me.
What we have is like a dying star,
Luminating in the midst of darkness
Yet its light keeps us blinded..
The closer to its death, the more beautiful it becomes,
Leaving me so breathless..
helpless..
and lifeless alone.

What sweetness can this heart hold
When my mind magnifies the things that hurt
Nothing between us is "real".
You are..
..my "almost but not really"
..my saving grace for a while
..my eveything but i never had.

Someday, a blazing star will zest the sky,
Outshining the rest across the celestial
Because someone will redeem it for me
Yes, he will..
And you'll wish,
What we had is like an undying star.. my undying crest..


(for the one who celebrates his bday today without me..)
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment